Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Second T20 England vs Australia

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looks like the Aussies have eased back a bit but will still win at a canter. I really think I have ever been less interested in England Cricket before. I knew it would be 90% certain the convicts would win before even a ball was bowled and as such have only taken an intermittent interest in today's usual fiasco. It's really sad when you get to the stage when you just don't care.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I was so close! Took them 14.5 overs to win. Whens the final match? I might want to ban myself from all communications whilst its on... ;)

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Stuart Broad's post match interview: Give credit to Australia, they outplayed us. Maybe the wicket just stuck in a little today and we couldn't get going. We've done some great things with the bat but it's not clicked in these two games. But it's not just the batting, we didn't bowl well today and Jane Dernbach has just been taken to the Knackers Yard and shot, we'll be rendering him down for glue shortly....

Alright I made the last bit up, but he can't ever play for England again can he?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I still can't believe James Tredwell gets selected for England... One of the most ineffective spinners I've ever seen.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Maybe we should turn this whole tour in to a musical ? we could have songs like " How to handle a Wicket " " You have to Pick a Bowler or two " " I'm Gonna hit That man Right out of the Ground " " Another Kitbag in Another Foyer " " Seventy Six Quick Runs "....... at least it would lighten the misery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here