Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Ince loan move to Palace

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I was perplexed by the situation also as it made very little sense to loan him to us (if he actually has joined) but it's worth remembering they have to give Liverpool 35% of any future transfer fee therefore loaning him for 6 months actually increases their return on him.

That said, I'll be putting money on Blackpool to get relegated, without him they have nothing at all.

What are you talking about ?

They have Dobbie, the man who single handedly got Palace into the play offs last year lol

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
He's moving there in the summer.

This is what I find so strange, I listened to a Monaco club representative on the radio talking about this deal and him signing in the summer. It just seemed that it was a way of him signing for them without Monaco having to pay Blackpool a penny, but Ince would be getting a better deal when he signs,
So I really can't see our Mr Ince busting a gut and risking injury before signing for Monaco, I could be wrong.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
This is on the BBC now:

[h=3]Where will Ince end up?[/h]We are hearing that Blackpool's Tom Ince and his advisor/father are not interested in a permanent move anywhere at this stage and are trying to push through a loan move.
However, it is understood that with Ince out of contract in the summer, Blackpool are only interested in a permanent deal.
Crystal Palace and Swansea were the only two teams given official permission to talk to Ince last week but the Welsh club have since withdrawn their interest. Several other clubs - including Stoke - have also been linked with him.
Ince has not trained with Blackpool all week and it is my no means certain a deal will be done today. Could he end up back at the club that recently sacked his father?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This is on the BBC now:

[h=3]Where will Ince end up?[/h]We are hearing that Blackpool's Tom Ince and his advisor/father are not interested in a permanent move anywhere at this stage and are trying to push through a loan move.
However, it is understood that with Ince out of contract in the summer, Blackpool are only interested in a permanent deal.
Crystal Palace and Swansea were the only two teams given official permission to talk to Ince last week but the Welsh club have since withdrawn their interest. Several other clubs - including Stoke - have also been linked with him.
Ince has not trained with Blackpool all week and it is my no means certain a deal will be done today. Could he end up back at the club that recently sacked his father?

Let's get him in ! :lolol:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Ed Aarons @ed_aarons
Follow
Oh dear. Now been informed Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston has pulled the plug on Ince deal and he is now staying. Trying to verify #cpfc

Ouch.

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London
He scored a fantastic goal for us in the Prem against West Brom and set up another. A fantastic debut. I did not realise how much work he does off the ball as well. If he helps keep us up there is talk of him staying. A really fantastic loan, shows how far we have come attracting players of his class.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Blackpool are an absolute car crash of a club, incompetently run by a thieving ****. They are still living off the proceeds of one season in the Premiership. But really, they could and should have have kicked on from the position they were in, and yet Ince is the last of their crown jewels to be sold - and that's after the whopping parachute payments they received. Depressing for their fans I'd have thought.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Is this a case there has been no Palace threads for a day or two so a nigel bumps this so they can chat on our forum? Sad.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here