Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Bricutt transfer saga has pi##ed me right off...

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Intrigued as to why you'd choose to believe the media over Bozza.

You think some Sun journalist has an in who dishes the dirt on our transfer dealings??
Its just not the sun that have quoted £2.5m all the other papers say the same as do sky.I hope Bozza is right with the correct figure but why should I believe him over many other sources who most of the time are itk

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Its just not the sun that have quoted £2.5m all the other papers say the same as do sky.I hope Bozza is right with the correct figure but why should I believe him over many other sources who most of the time are itk

Remind me of The Sun's "Truth" about Hillsborough?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

But they're not, one of them picks up a quote & the rest all follow :facepalm:

The same lazy process that has the world believing Poyet was sacked live on TV (righto) or that someone from
Brighton & Hove Albion shat in the Palace changing room (FFS).

I know who I trust on this one, is all I'm saying.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
As I said I hope Bozza is right but I'm just saying every outlet I have read or listened to report £2.5 m.
We will probably never know the true figure but we still get at the minimum £2.5 m, but IMO I think he was worth £3.5 m but if Bozza is right then happy days.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As I said I hope Bozza is right but I'm just saying every outlet I have read or listened to report £2.5 m.
We will probably never know the true figure but we still get at the minimum £2.5 m, but IMO I think he was worth £3.5 m but if Bozza is right then happy days.

Up to you. I'm quite happy that what Bozza is saying is accurate (and it's unfair to ask him to say where that comes from): if that doesn't tally in with what some random tabloid journalist with no connection to the Albion thinks, then so be it.

Based on that, I don't think we've been ripped off at all, I think we've got a decent fee for a decent player, and now it's time to all move on.

I almost wish the Albion would disclose the fee, just to stop people flapping & thinking we've lost out.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

[Tweet]428941870748954624[/Tweet]

The local BBC reporter/presenter/commentator tweeted the amount as £3.25m upfront + add-ons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here