Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Trotter

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Rumours of us looking at Trotter ever since he had that stonking game against us last season. He is allegedly so 'hit and miss' that I think I would have either Mellis or Mccourt from Barnsley over Trotter.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
To be honest now peed off hearing all of these player names being bandied around only to end up in a cul de sac.

Is Cul de Sac the French winger? I'd heard he's an exciting runner but prone to getting trapped on the touchline with nowhere to go

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
bigger club

Why do you think they are a bigger club ? more history ? bigger debts ? bigger crowds ? (no) bigger stadium ?

I would hope he chooses us as we would be more local wouldn't necessarily have to uproot if he had family etc . But as in all these deals Money talks

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I have heard from a source that Bolton are after him, be great if someone else with a source could confirm this.

I can confirm, just read it on NSC.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Why do you think they are a bigger club ? more history ? bigger debts ? bigger crowds ? (no) bigger stadium ?

I would hope he chooses us as we would be more local wouldn't necessarily have to uproot if he had family etc . But as in all these deals Money talks

history and recent history and peoples perceptions really

Yes money talks

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Currently, Brighton >> Bolton, but money talks...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Rumours of us looking at Trotter ever since he had that stonking game against us last season. He is allegedly so 'hit and miss' that I think I would have either Mellis or Mccourt from Barnsley over Trotter.

Mellis for me....exceptional player. Surprised there isnt interest in him from Forest ???

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Seeing as Oscar never knows who we've signed, Burke has gone for the clever tactic of replacing Bridcutt with another Liam in the same position on the field.

This way when Oscar hears Nathan Jones shouting "LIAM!" at the central midfield area, Oscar won't be confused.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If Trotter is available we should go for him.

Weve lost Bridcutt and Crofts for the season so are 2 light in there.

And Andrews goes back in the summer.

Get it done I say.

We would be beastly in the middle of the park then :)

???

Attachments

• _62140784_bolt-getty.jpg
    _62140784_bolt-getty.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 612
  • ON-Ball3D-web.jpg
    ON-Ball3D-web.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 612

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Seeing as Oscar never knows who we've signed, Burke has gone for the clever tactic of replacing Bridcutt with another Liam in the same position on the field.

This way when Oscar hears Nathan Jones shouting "LIAM!" at the central midfield area, Oscar won't be confused.

But surely he'll start being paranoid that he's starting shrinking?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Bolton should have gone for Stephens. He was born there. That's the Wilkins way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here