Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Trotter

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sadly Bolton can reportedly only afford him if they offload some of their existing players and it seems that might be difficult (underperforming/overpaid).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Trotter and Ince playing together in a midfield would be absolute BEASTS.
[MENTION=4417]The Complete Badger[/MENTION] would be beside himself.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Don't have access to SKY Sports or Twitter at work, but I hear from a good source (the various NSC members who have posted on this thread) that its Bolton he wants to talk with! Story complete!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
To be honest now peed off hearing all of these player names being bandied around only to end up in a cul de sac.

Why are we having all these problems compared to other clubs who keep buying? FFP understand, but being shunned in favour of other clubs do not. Bah.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Probably back up incase the stephens deal falls through - we dont need both

Yes we do. You've got to think long term with these signings. Andrews will probably leave at the end of the season and I doubt we'll re-sign Kemy. If we are sorted with a decent midfield already they can concentrate on other areas and not have to rely on loans or short term deals.

That's why it's so important that you don't panic buy in this window,otherwise you're left in the summer with players who aren't in the manager's long term plans.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Yes we do. You've got to think long term with these signings. Andrews will probably leave at the end of the season and I doubt we'll re-sign Kemy. If we are sorted with a decent midfield already they can concentrate on other areas and not have to rely on loans or short term deals.

That's why it's so important that you don't panic buy in this window,otherwise you're left in the summer with players who aren't in the manager's long term plans.

I think we have Kemi for another year

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I heard the team who plays at the Reebok are after him, can't remember who plays there though.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
To be honest now peed off hearing all of these player names being bandied around only to end up in a cul de sac.

Why are we having all these problems compared to other clubs who keep buying? FFP understand, but being shunned in favour of other clubs do not. Bah.

As has been debunked before, there are few other teams in the league who have actually BOUGHT anyone; lots of loans/frees but those are easier to tie up (apparently) than perm deals. Besides, Stephens is a done deal.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If we get Trotter and Stephens the central midfield will be very strong. Could still do with some width adding.

P.s I heard Bolton are leading the chase for Trotter.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I guess if I was a quality footballer I'd want to pick the side 4 pts above the relegation places having played a game more rather than the side 4 pts of the play offs having played a game less...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here