Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Allardyce, Tony Pulis or Gus Poyet

Who would you bet on to save you from the drop?

• Sam Allardyce

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Tony Pulis

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • Gus Poyet

Votes: 38 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
If you were rooted to the foot of the Premier League, who would you put your trust in?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Strange poll. There are more than three managers trying to avoid the drop. I see Sunderland are (currently) out of the relegation zone now.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Who would I BET in? Would be Sunderland as they are in good form now and have the best squad out of those teams.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pulis has a tougher job than Poyet imo but his experience would make him my choice. Allardyce is a dinosaur

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm surprised that Pulis isn't walking this - he's never worked with top clubs but has never been relegated. He's got lots of experience of relegation battles and lots of experience in the Premier League - Poyet has neither. No brainer for me

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Pulis. Even if he doesn't get his teams playing nice football.

Saw this about West Ham on BBC:

Jose Mourinho accused West Ham of playing "19th-century football", after his Chelsea side were held 0-0 in Wednesday's league encounter.

The Blues had 39 efforts on goal, while the visitors only managed one, having spent most of the match defending.

"This is not the best league in the world, this is football from the 19th century," said Mourinho.

"The only [other] thing I could bring was a Black and Decker [tool] to destroy the wall."

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Hard one. All depends on the squad really. I think both Pullis and Poyet are well suited to the jobs they have hence why they are doing well. Big Sam. Think he has been found out a bit

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Pulis. Even if he doesn't get his teams playing nice football.

Saw this about West Ham on BBC:

Jose Mourinho accused West Ham of playing "19th-century football", after his Chelsea side were held 0-0 in Wednesday's league encounter.

The Blues had 39 efforts on goal, while the visitors only managed one, having spent most of the match defending.

"This is not the best league in the world, this is football from the 19th century," said Mourinho.

"The only [other] thing I could bring was a Black and Decker [tool] to destroy the wall."

What did he expect though?!

he should be complaining about his own teams failure to break west ham down!

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Both Pulis and Poyet are currently showing their abilities to grind out wins and slowly edge their teams from the relegation zone.

The one most likely to succeed is probably Pulis - whose football would I prefer to watch whilst the struggle continues? - probably Poyet's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here