Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance for the hull game.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
If it had been the Saturday I would say we'd have been 27-28k, possibly even more, as the prices were so attractive.

However on a Mondy night when it's on telly anyway, 22-23k.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
10,000 off the gate because it is a Monday will offset the 247k broadcast fee so no gain there. (Ticket sales, pies, beer, merchandise etc)

Assuming it is 10,000 off the gate ( and I think that is very pessimistic) have you taken the gate money split into account?

In matches played in the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition
Proper, the net gate receipts of each match shall be divided as follows:
45% to each Club competing in the match.
10% to the Pool.

We don't split the TV money.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not sure the TV will make much difference, as not many people have BT Sport, though I suppose the pub factor is something.

It's more just the timing, as we all know how much of a pain it can be to get away from the Amex after a midweek game. That said, an enticing quarter final draw would add a few on, as would a win or two over the next fortnight and a couple of interesting signings tomorrow.

Me, I've managed to blag the night off work, got my ticket today, and I've already checked the dates for the quarter finals to see if I'm working. Just in case :)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
10,000 off the gate because it is a Monday will offset the 247k broadcast fee so no gain there. (Ticket sales, pies, beer, merchandise etc)

10 000 off the gate means about 150k off receipts, so 75k less to each team. This leaves us 172k up.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If I was Hull football club I would offer a good deal for the game by coach something like £30 for match ticket and coach included which it less than they pay just for a premiership game and we may get a couple of thousand+ away fans. Brighton good pricing is making this possible. So rev give me 26,000+ for a fiver bet!and double or quits you will stay to the end if we are winning!

South Stand adult tickets are £15 and Hull will be running coaches from the KC costing adults £20.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
25-26 + why not ??? 5th round FFS

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here