Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance for the hull game.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I bet if we draw man city/Chelsea at home and that game is on a Monday night, all those people who couldn't be bothered to go hull game, will be running over glass to get to get a ticket !!

This! I was going to say that the quarter final draw will have a bearing on the gate. Home to Charlton and our fans will be sniffing Wembley. Chelsea or City and there will also be interest stoked.

Either scenario could add 2-3000 onto my predicted gate of 20,000 ish

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think we may get 28,000+ good priced tickets a premiership side , a chance to beat them and I think its half term. Also it might appeal to the guys and girls who play or work on a Saturdays. It will also help if we win our next couple of league games and make a couple of good signings. Not to much to ask for. Let's be positive about this one encourage a good crowd.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If we get less than 22,000 at those prices it shows a lack of ambition from the fanbase surely?

shangambling1

Sep 28, 2011
Brighton
There was 20k+ at Reading, don't see why there would be less against a Premier League club for a chance to get in the Quaters of the FA Cup
Yes it's on BT Sport but it's at home.. I know where i'd rather be

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
If I was Hull football club I would offer a good deal for the game by coach something like £30 for match ticket and coach included which it less than they pay just for a premiership game and we may get a couple of thousand+ away fans. Brighton good pricing is making this possible. So rev give me 26,000+ for a fiver bet!and double or quits you will stay to the end if we are winning!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
There was 20k+ at Reading, don't see why there would be less against a Premier League club for a chance to get in the Quaters of the FA Cup
Yes it's on BT Sport but it's at home.. I know where i'd rather be

I know where I would rather be to, but the club are not helping the situation. The Reading game was an afternoon transport schedule and two Park and Ride sites open. This game there is only one Park and Ride open and in my area the amount of buses greatly reduces in the evening. If you take the number 25 bus which is probably the most regular from the Amex this service halves in the evenings.

I really hope they have second thoughts about the other two Park and Ride sites.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I predict just over 20,000. Potentially lost 2,000 away fans and 5,000 Brighton fans attending by the switch in dates to satisfy TV schedules.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I know where I would rather be to, but the club are not helping the situation. The Reading game was an afternoon transport schedule and two Park and Ride sites open. This game there is only one Park and Ride open and in my area the amount of buses greatly reduces in the evening. If you take the number 25 bus which is probably the most regular from the Amex this service halves in the evenings.

I really hope they have second thoughts about the other two Park and Ride sites.

I have just had this e-mail from the club which is good news

"Supporters wishing to use the matchday park-and-ride services should pre-book before midday on Wednesday 12 February, bookings may be made online, over the phone or in person at the Ticket Office. After midday on Wednesday 12 February park and ride will be available to book in person, supporters can also pay on the day. Mill Road Park and Ride will initially be available. Mithras House and Brighton Racecourse will be opened subject to demand."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here