Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance for the hull game.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I will be going. No chance I miss this one.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Just out of interest.

When was the last time we had such a low gate for a competitive game at the Amex? I can't think of any. Maybe Wrexham a couple of seasons back? :shrug:

I think we only got around 7,000 for the Newport game at the start of this season.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
I think with the draw being made the day before could help. If we draw Chelsea or Man City in the quarters I reckon could push the gate up to 24k.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I wonder if the club will now announce some sort of incentive to go to the hull game eg. Priority for tickets to the quarter finals if we get through ?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I wonder if the club will now announce some sort of incentive to go to the hull game eg. Priority for tickets to the quarter finals if we get through ?

That would be a sensible move, particularly if we get through for a plum quarter-final draw. I think we'll top 22k whatever.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I think with the draw being made the day before could help. If we draw Chelsea or Man City in the quarters I reckon could push the gate up to 24k.

I bet if we draw man city/Chelsea at home and that game is on a Monday night, all those people who couldn't be bothered to go hull game, will be running over glass to get to get a ticket !!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

No chance at all. We have an established ticketing priority scheme. To change it as a one off would completely undermine it.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
No chance at all. We have an established ticketing priority scheme. To change it as a one off would completely undermine it.

however it might make some of those stayaways think twice though and get to the game ! What about if the club issued bonus loyalty points if you purchased a hull ticket ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here