Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Chelsea v West Ham this evening.

Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 21.53.10.png

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was watching the stats for this in the first half. Chelsea must be proper miffed :lol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It can happen. I remember when Newcastle played West Ham in the Premiership about 18 years ago it seemed, it was 0-0 at half time but Newcastle had had 21 attempts at goal to 2 from West Ham. It did end up about 3-0 though. Chelsea must be kicking themselves.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Had Villa, Sunderland, Manc, Celtic, munich, hearts and bloody f**king chelsea in my acca. Very annoyed.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
100% on target for West Ham, much better than Chelsea with only 22%.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Monday's game with City could be a defining game in The petulant Ones season. Chelsea have slowly been getting better but have not really been smashing the opposition like City have. Even with Aguero out I think that Terry and Cahill are in for a torrid time.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Marvellous stuff. If only to hear Jose whine afterwards about only one team wanting to play football. As if he hasn't based most of his career around playing negatively.

And his comments about Arsenal and Man City recently show he's worried about losing the battle to them, so is reverting to what he had to do at madrid towards Pep and Barca, by beginning a shit stirring campaign in the media to try and unsettle them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here