Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull: Saturday > Monday - what does it mean for you?

Relative to a Saturday 3pm kickoff, what does the Hull Monday evening mean for your group?

• More of my group will be coming

Votes: 20 8.5%
  • The same number of us will be coming

Votes: 93 39.4%
  • Fewer of us will be coming

Votes: 50 21.2%
  • None of us will be coming

Votes: 45 19.1%
  • I/we weren't coming Saturday, won't come Monday

Votes: 28 11.9%

• Total voters

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Was going on the Saturday but Mrs Gwylan is going out on the Monday night so I'll be on child-minding duty. Still, it's half-term so the kids will be allowed to stay up and watch the game on TV, so it's not all bad

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Great news for me and my lad as we are away at the weekend and were gutted to be missing it, but we'll be there now. Generally agree it'll be overall negative in terms of attendance and probably atmosphere, although being half term it might mean a flood of potential new support is dragged along. That'll largely depend on the performance and result............

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Probably zero chance of transport to get there so probably zero chance of going now. Bloody Sky/BT balls it up for the normal fan. Not at all happy

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Drove down from home, Newmarket, Suffolk with the Missus and two of my three (adult) kids for the Reading game. We had already discussed all 5 of us coming down for this round if it was on a Saturday. Now I'm waiting to hear if my Son will have the afternoon free from work, if so then it'll just be the two of us. If he can't then I'll stay at home and stream it from somewhere.

The whole family is disappointed it's on the Monday, looks like we'll be coming down for a league game later on in the year instead.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Not going now, I was looking forward to a Saturday 3pm kick off, but Mondays are always a busy day at work and I would struggle to make kick off.

Pleased that the Albion are getting paid for it to be on TV but this would have been a good cup tie on a Saturday.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Had Saturday off, but am working on the Monday evening so it depends entirely on whether I can book the shift as annual leave.

Which, given that it's half term, and the parents on my section tend to book leave that week, I'm not entirely confident about.

So yep, I'm pissed off.

Easy solution to the tailback is drive to the Kingston roundabout and turn round. No tailback or very little from the east.

We've done this before when there's been congestion getting off the eastbound A27 at the Hollingbury intersection. If you're saying that there was no significant westbound congestion at the intersection for the Bridge/UoS CPs at the Reading game then maybe we'll give it a go?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I voted for, none of us will be coming, because of the time difference staying up late on Sat no probs, but Monday with Tuesday being a work day I can't do.
I am self employed but still have a family to maintain, so work it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here