Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sturridge's lob goal against Everton

Oct 25, 2003
it's nice to see an english player with a bit of nous, creativity and flair about him. Sturridge has been displaying all that since a young age, and now he has the consistency to back it up. The sooner England are producing players like Sturridge, Barkley and wilshire and basing the England team around the likes of them rather than just throwing in a load of big and/or quick players and hoping for the best, the sooner they'll be producing good performances at major tournaments

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
No, I'm just glad he's in the England team.

This. I hope he stays injury free and retains the confidence he seems to have when playing for Liverpool these days. He looks quality.

Oh and he takes the perfect England penalty.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
It's a great finish. If RVP did that the papers would be creaming themselves. Shame he lost me some fantasy points later on though by skying a penalty, hogging a clear scoring chance, then abusing his teammates which caused his substitution. Ah the English.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Said for years he's a far better allround player than Welbeck.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
What I like best about it is how he looks across to see where Suarez is before making the decision to take it on the lob.

It's not surprising they are the Premier league's leading strike partnership. Shame England don't have a Suarez.

Much though I admire the Liverpool pair, I think messrs Aguero, Negredo, Dzeko et al might have something to say about that.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Stop putting football related posts on a football forum FFS this place is primarily for asking where to go on stag nights in kathmandu

I don't think Kathmandu would be a very good place for a stag night..... depending on what you want, of course.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here