Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone else can't get&pay for there hull tickets online,keeps saying there is a error

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I'm in the auto cup scheme, but it's never clear online where it's stored or pending til it's actually gone through. There isn't a single indication anywhere on the ticket site that I purchased the Reading cup tickets via auto cup but somehow it worked and my smart card uploaded accordingly, so im assuming the same will happen this time too...

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Just been on the ticket site and it won't accept my American Express card - don't think our Stadium sponsor would be too happy! Tried three times and each time received an error message, yet it worked fine with VISA on my 4th attempt.

Not once have I ever gone right through the on-line ticket purchasing process first time, without having to abort & start right back at the beginning.

It's a dreadful ticket site, not customer friendly at all - instructions aren't clear and error messages are vague. Everytime I log on, I have little confidence that I'm going to be able to satisfactorily conclude my ticket purchase. That's not good really in this day and age.

Anyway all sorted and Smartcard Activated!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Just been on the ticket site and it won't accept my American Express card - don't think our Stadium sponsor would be too happy! Tried three times and each time received an error message

having the same difficulties,last night and this morning.Always used debit card previously but my turn to buy all the tickets + i want my card bonuses.

most annoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here