Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Clayton

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Oh BOY. Maybe we will sign someone before OCTOBER, or there may be WAR on here. I WILL FOLLOW this with interest and hopefully we will have STORIES FOR (the) BOYS (and girls) of NSC by TWILIGHT TOMORROW. Our failure to sign anyone will mean that NSC will have A DAY WITHOUT ME as the fallout on here will be terrible. We will REJOICE though once we sign someone, but would Clayton be a STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND (he would of course be moving to be IN GOD'S COUNTRY though)? This window will go down to the WIRE and may end up BAD, we seem to be RUNNING TO STAND STILL, however the EXIT is near and we will still have our PRIDE.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Really? I'm bristling with pride.

Though, I'm starting to wonder if this is what it was like for Palace when they were trying to get a manager to replace Holloway...

Really? I'm bristling with pride.

In the name of what FFS?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
It may be a case of Oscar asking the non playing staff to Get On Your Boots' if nothing materialises

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Oh BOY. Maybe we will sign someone before OCTOBER, or there may be WAR on here. I WILL FOLLOW this with interest and hopefully we will have STORIES FOR (the) BOYS (and girls) of NSC by TWILIGHT TOMORROW. Our failure to sign anyone will mean that NSC will have A DAY WITHOUT ME as the fallout on here will be terrible. We will REJOICE though once we sign someone, but would Clayton be a STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND (he would of course be moving to be IN GOD'S COUNTRY though)? This window will go down to the WIRE and may end up BAD, we seem to be RUNNING TO STAND STILL, however the EXIT is near and we will still have our PRIDE.

Magnificent.

According to one female Albion supporter, a Miss Sara Jevo, signing Clayton would call for a celebration.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
To update DarrenFreemansPerm's post, players we've failed to sign:

Conway - All gone quiet
Carayol - Bid rejected
Stephens - Talks continue
Clayton - Rejected
Wickham - Rumourville
Grabban - Turned us down
Williams - Turned us down

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
not to mention williams :nono:

Why would any player choose Millwall over us? They could be in League One next season, we have an outside chance of being in the Premier League.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
To update DarrenFreemansPerm's post, players we've failed to sign:

Conway - All gone quiet
Carayol - Bid rejected
Stephens - Talks continue
Clayton - Rejected
Wickham - Rumourville
Grabban - Turned us down
Williams - Turned us down

Cheers Kevo, didn't really do his request justice :nono:

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
You're right it's looking Bad right now; we need to Stay in it and show some Desire.

Come on - let's not head for the exit just yet...the last thing I want to see is us rushing in and being stuck with a player and we can't get out of it. Still, I heard he was a local lad - might be up for a sort of homecoming? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here