Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Clayton

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This is the worst transfer window that I can remember. Worse than when Dick Knight was running the show, and backing out of deals over a tank of fuel. If this was Palace we'd be pissing ourselves

At least we haven't adopted the scatter-gun approach by our friends up the road putting bids for 250 players and then find out they've recruited too many.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Isn't Yorkshire in the same country as Sussex?

Of course you're right. That was bad. I feel like a lemon.

Talk about being stuck in a moment that you can't get out of.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It would be the sweetest thing and a beautiful day if he signed.

Why wouldn't he want to come and play in God's country?

Better us than Croydon, still recovering from the riots, where the streets have no name.

I think you may have got a Bono thinking that up? You have taken it to the Edge.

theodorerobinson

Jul 8, 2010
No chance we will sell. He is vital to the way we play and has been class since he came back from his club ban for getting decked in training by Paterson

Don't bother coming back with a higher bid. Thank you kindly :moo:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
In amongst the usual homophobic nonsense the thread on the Huds forum seem to think he is their best player...

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/88946/clayton-bid

Get him in!

To be fair, there's one immature homophobic comment, and he got told so.

Player sounds ok though, and it shows we're trying. May as well go through all of our targets - of which I'm sure there are many - before returning anywhere to up the offer. Have faith in Burke and his scouts!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Will we get him registered and ready to play at Watford on Sunday. Bloody Sunday games - what's that about?

Yes, how long must we sing this song?

But then one has to remember that the FA fixture committee move in mysterious ways. It's alright.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Where is he from? Us soft shandy drinkers don't want any of those gruff northern types in our team.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No chance we will sell. He is vital to the way we play and has been class since he came back from his club ban for getting decked in training by Paterson

Don't bother coming back with a higher bid. Thank you kindly :moo:

so he got banned for being decked...hmm..i always thought the ban worked the other way round

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
So that's another that is off our target list, can't be many more left. I'd rather go with what we've got than panic buy and rebuild in the summer.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
At least we haven't adopted the scatter-gun approach by our friends up the road putting bids for 250 players and then find out they've recruited too many.

After all the knockbacks i think you are firing blanks .

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Harts shirt and Icy Gull, that's enough now U 2.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Why wouldn't we up the bid (assuming we really want him)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here