Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Clayton

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Frankly I you are a pro footballer and we have not bid for you then you need to be asking yourself some serious questions!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We'll carry on With Or Without You Adam Clayton!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Its not BHA fault that we cant get somebody in, clubs are reluctant to let their best players go, especially in this window. Perhaps we should have sold Barnes to Burnley in the summer, at least we would have stood a chance in getting a striker during that window. As for replacing Crofts, well thats just unfortunate and we may simply have to make do.

At least the money and ambition to get someone new in is there. Much rather save the money for the summer than just get anybody in.
I am sure that as the worst scenario we will bring in someone on loan to cover Crofts

ants4t

Jun 17, 2011
Who is telling the media who we have bid for, it looks like we are being erratic but how do we know if a player is available if we don't make enquiries.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
A very good player as I recall. Maybe we'll bid again.

The Sky article also mentions multiple failed bids for Carayol - I thought we only bid once?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
This is the worst transfer window that I can remember. Worse than when Dick Knight was running the show, and backing out of deals over a tank of fuel. If this was Palace we'd be pissing ourselves

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A very good player as I recall. Maybe we'll bid again.

The Sky article also mentions multiple failed bids for Carayol - I thought we only bid once?

maybe its a bit like ebay where u can key in yur maximum bid as well as yur initial one...computerised transfer dealing...now theres a thought

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Will we get him registered and ready to play at Watford on Sunday. Bloody Sunday games - what's that about?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is the worst transfer window that I can remember. Worse than when Dick Knight was running the show, and backing out of deals over a tank of fuel. If this was Palace we'd be pissing ourselves

So true, but it's not over yet, just looking like a fiasco so far.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It would be the sweetest thing and a beautiful day if he signed.

Why wouldn't he want to come and play in God's country?

Better us than Croydon, still recovering from the riots, where the streets have no name.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Its not BHA fault that we cant get somebody in, clubs are reluctant to let their best players go, especially in this window. Perhaps we should have sold Barnes to Burnley in the summer, at least we would have stood a chance in getting a striker during that window. As for replacing Crofts, well thats just unfortunate and we may simply have to make do.

At least the money and ambition to get someone new in is there. Much rather save the money for the summer than just get anybody in.

what a load of twaddle, sir ! Crofts injury was well before the window opened , so we should have been on it the day after. On the subject of reluctance to letting better players go in this window, we no longer have Barnes/El Abd , but we have (so far) kept hold of a player 'not in the right frame of mind' to play.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It would be the sweetest thing and a beautiful day if he signed.

Why wouldn't he want to come and play in God's country?

Better us than Croydon, still recovering from the riots, where the streets have no name.

I think you may have got a Bono thinking that up?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
We all still have our PRIDE and our ONE LOVE.

Does 'ALL IS QUIET ON TRANSFER DAY' work?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here