Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Clayton

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Thats nice, my little stalker is back.

Err...you're the one who went away and has just come back. And the very first thing you do is resurrect a week old thread where someone pokes fun at you to come back with this weird putdown. Jeez - that must really have been bothering you big time all week to have to do this. And I bet without any sense of irony you'll be over all the Palace threads on here telling us we aren't able to let things go.

Don't go changing. :thumbsup:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Err...you're the one who went away and has just come back. And the very first thing you do is resurrect a week old thread where someone pokes fun at you to come back with this weird putdown. Jeez - that must really have been bothering you big time all week to have to do this. And I bet without any sense of irony you'll be over all the Palace threads on here telling us we aren't able to let things go.

Don't go changing. :thumbsup:

The thing is I never knew I had a notification untilmwarlier , think about it

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Without trawling back through ten pages, I'm guessing that all of the decent U2 gags have already been done on this one.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles

BeardSmiley.gif

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Without trawling back through ten pages, I'm guessing that all of the decent U2 gags have already been done on this one.

Indeed. All's been quiet since New Year's Day.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
A quote from twitter, quoted on someones blog... Seems Legit. :shootself

Whats the betting this isnt actually true and someone has made it up. whoe ever actually does a deal with a player going both ways these days? especially not two clubs who are at the same level.

Middlesboro are looking to offload Jutkiewicz and Emnes.
There has been a lot of interest in Jutkiewicz so they could be trying it from that angle...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Middlesboro are looking to offload Jutkiewicz and Emnes.
There has been a lot of interest in Jutkiewicz so they could be trying it from that angle...

I thought Emnes had gone to Swansea?

Why would they swap him if there is a lot of intrest in him, surely they would be better off creating a bidding war?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here