Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Wilbraham

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Mark, this is your time fella. Let go of all of your negative feelings here, nobody and I mean nobody will question you for it. GO

:lolol: yep give it to them both barrels mate
and I see we have had an offer for Clayton at Huddersfield snubbed as well
WTF are the club up to

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Wilbs ain't a bad player, but he isn't a goal scorer.
He's an intelligent footballer, good at holding up the ball and a good passer, but he needs someone nippy with him (cms ?)
I'm hearing he could be part of a possible deal for Buckley, with another Palace player (Garvin ?) maybe included. The two clubs are miles apart in their valuations of Buckley, So it could be a compromise .
Both Wilbraham and Garvin would fit into your wage structure.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
WHY, why would you even say that? Kids read this forum, it's going to cause tears you know :(

Sorry kids but console yourselves that it won't be worse than Mark Farrington replacing Mike Small

He's an intelligent footballer, good at holding up the ball and a good passer, but he needs someone nippy with him (cms ?)
I'm hearing he could be part of a possible deal for Buckley, with another Palace player (Garvin ?) maybe included. The two clubs are miles apart in their valuations of Buckley, So it could be a compromise .

The only positive comment on this entire thread relating to him and it's from a palace fan.

IT'S A TRAP.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Garvin can do one too, he's already turned us down once. I believe he's a dyed in the wool Palace Scummer too, has he no pride? :smile:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Please no. Just no. Garvin OK, but nothing special. And losing Will too. What a ****ing 'mare that would be.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I think perhaps it is best that Palace pay the full fee for Buckley and not try a swap with your worst players.

A swap for Murray would work though, I think.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
This is getting embarrassing now. We are struggling to score goals and pursing players like this isn't going to change that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well **** my old boots, this pretty much cements it. Even SB recognises he's shyte :eek:
I will raise that, still further.

That signing could well bring my blind faith loyalty of the club hierarchy, into question.

Bloom, Burke, Barber out OUT OUT

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Sorry kids but console yourselves that it won't be worse than Mark Farrington replacing Mike Small

I think it would, and that is saying something!

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
DB: So Oscar, I've done extensive research: searched every league in the world using are web of scouts and I've got just the man u need....wait for it: Aaron Wilbraham>

I've kept quiet on how the transfer dealings are being done this season. Yes, I agree, Oscar gets to pick from a shortlist so therefore all signings are his but it doesnt mean its right.

Please Oscar sign Carlos Kickaball: use ur no doubt large knowledge of european football to bring in anyone. After all when things go tits up it wont be Burke that gets the sack because our signings can't pass the ball

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

:lolol: He's a joke figure at Selhurst. Nice sales pitch though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here