Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Wilbraham

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Exactly that. Aaron effing Wilbraham. One of the worst strikers to ever play professional football. Who next? Richard Cresswell ????????????

At least a pile of turd would have some good ball control, you could smash the ball at it and the ball would stick to it. :lol:

In all seriousness, this can't be for real? Surely? From Wickham to Wilbraham in one fell swoop? ::FFSPuncheon

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Probably because Ulloa is way off form, Obika is poor and the other 2 are going to be a month or so until ready, and someone thought it was a good idea to sell Barnes. FFS

Agree totally, why sell Barnes when you are looking at this guy as the replacement. Would certainly make me question Burkes abilities.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Uh...well, I'd still cheer his name and hope for a good showing if he rocked up for us.

Doesn't mean I want him too though.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Well, if the club do ever look at NSC to gauge the fans' interest levels in rumoured signings, they will have received the message loud & clear!

For the record, it's a "hell, no" from me too.

Aug 23, 2011
Can't you see what the club are doing, they know Forest will sign any striker so we show "an interest" in a bad one and they'll suddenly sign him, its sabotage and by the time forest realise it'll be too late

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
It's reports like this that make a mockery of those saying they we could do better than the likes of Zamora, Grabban and Jutkiewicz.

Please no!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
maybe he is cheap

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports