Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Road rage video. Which side are you on - Team Bike or Team car?

Team Bike or Team Car?

• Team Bike

Votes: 85 41.9%
  • Team Car

Votes: 118 58.1%

• Total voters

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Team car for me, cyclist was a busy c**t who gave it then large one, then couldn't back it up

Agreed but the car driver was a plonker too for pushing into the cycle box at the lights to start it all.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
How can anyone let an Audi driver push you off your bike ???

Hey!
e6eraza6.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The car driver broke at least two; probably three Laws in that encounter, the cyclist didn't contravene any, as far as I could see. Is that what makes the Cyclist a nob? Strange days.

Telscombe Seagull

Aug 15, 2003
Burgess Hill
The car driver broke at least two; probably three Laws in that encounter, the cyclist didn't contravene any, as far as I could see. Is that what makes the Cyclist a nob? Strange days.

In todays laws doesnt the cyclists aggressive manner and chasing him down count as some type of assault? wouldn't surprise me. Even if it was on a bike he still pursued him. :shrug:

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Car driver was a dick. Then the cyclist was a dick for shouting abuse at the following set of lights, he should have just left it.

Conclusion: both are dicks.

This. There's a way of pointing out that the car driver was wrong. I don't think the cyclist got it right.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Anyone that drives a BMW is at fault.

It's an Audi.

Both at fault. It might not be the worst crime in the world, but you wonder why it was so important for the car to break the red light - which is what he did by entering the cyclists box - at the first set of lights. Having said that, he didn't get near the cyclists' foot as he claimed.

However, cyclist lamping the car, driver lamping the cyclist - not really provocation.

Driver 75% - Cyclist 25%.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Team Bike on this one. The guy in the car was in the wrong, end of. A guy on a bike will always come of worse against a one ton car. The guys number plate was on display so he should be arrested for assault.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
In todays laws doesnt the cyclists aggressive manner and chasing him down count as some type of assault? wouldn't surprise me. Even if it was on a bike he still pursued him. :shrug:

If as has been already said, the driver ran over the cyclist's foot, I'll throw in: Not stopping after an accident. I think, even all the mild mannered car drivers on this thread would have reacted in a similar manner.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Clearly both utter cocks.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Car driver was a dick. Then the cyclist was a dick for shouting abuse at the following set of lights, he should have just left it.

Conclusion: both are dicks.

100% this, I find it odd that people always feel the need to take a sides.

That said, amuses me that drivers get so incensed with cyclists, like they're a real danger to you in your big lump of steel!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here