Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In the daily mirror tomorrow

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I am shocked at some of the grief Buckley is getting on here. What exactly is his crime? Getting injured? Not worth £2m? Done f**k all etc etc. Some real tossers on here..

That said £4m isn't a bad offer and I would be tempted at that price. Fact is, Buckley has been either injured or played through the middle all season. When he plays wide right he looks a different player. Fitness is obviously a concern though. For anyone playing 4-4-2 or with wingers he will do a good job...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, Palace fans did laugh when they offered £5m for Zaha. We (rightly) placed his value at >£10m, which is awfully handy considering we got £12m up front (according to Tony Pulis last week)

I thought the figure paid upfront was already confirmed as £10M by Man United after Palace repeatably mentioned a £15M fee without saying £5M was wholly dependent on add ons based on appearances for club and country.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Just look at Craig Noone. If you look on the Cardiff site they're all raving about him saying he must be worth at least £7m now and how much did we flog him for? And Buckley is a better player than Noone.
Don't think you can say he is a better player than Noone. Maybe potentially, but with his injury record that's a bold statement to make. Think judged by his time at Watford and here we would be better to take what we can now for him than risk wondering whether he will get his fitness back. He looks like another Darren Anderton to me.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
I find it very hard to believe that any credible manager would rely on NSC - or indeed any club's fans' forum - as a way of scouting players with an objective and knowledgable view point.

Me too

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here