Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In the daily mirror tomorrow

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
TB maybe a great poker player, but the Brighton fans on NSC are useless.

Did Palace fans laugh when Bolton and Wigan offered £5m for Zaha? No, they pooh-poohed the offers, and said he was worth 1 billion dollars. Prince Charming and the chavs joined forces and robbed Manure of £10m, in the biggest con job since the Ponzi Scheme.

If Buckley can get past his injuries, he'll become a decent Premier player, and we'll regret losing him.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Lets keep it all quiet as all potential managers read this forum so let's not give them any secrets

I find it very hard to believe that any credible manager would rely on NSC - or indeed any club's fans' forum - as a way of scouting players with an objective and knowledgable view point.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
TB maybe a great poker player, but the Brighton fans on NSC are useless.

Did Palace fans laugh when Bolton and Wigan offered £5m for Zaha? No, they pooh-poohed the offers, and said he was worth 1 billion dollars. Prince Charming and the chavs joined forces and robbed Manure of £10m, in the biggest con job since the Ponzi Scheme.

If Buckley can get past his injuries, he'll become a decent Premier player, and we'll regret losing him.

Just look at Craig Noone. If you look on the Cardiff site they're all raving about him saying he must be worth at least £7m now and how much did we flog him for? And Buckley is a better player than Noone.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'd definitely take £4M, and I rate Will very highly. IF a £4M bid comes in, THEN I'm sue Tony will take the money and run.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'd definitely take £4M, and I rate Will very highly. IF a £4M bid comes in, THEN I'm sue Tony will take the money and run.

this
and walk:smile:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Tom Ince appears to have the pick of premier league strugglers to go to, he met with Palace on Monday and is at Sunderland today (also met or has meetings with Hull, Swansea & Stoke).

This will no doubt have a big impact on Buckley transfer if he goes to either of the former, can't see them wanting Ince and Buckley.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm thinking that Bridcutt will now be the only other OUT this window, and Buckley, Ulloa etc. will stay..

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'm thinking that Bridcutt will now be the only other OUT this window, and Buckley, Ulloa etc. will stay..

YEs, if i had to put money on it, my bet would be that Bridcutt will be the only mover.
But late bids could come in for any of our players. There is still plenty of time...

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Owners read these forums. Whether they take any notice of them is another matter.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
As successful businessmen I pretty much guarantee they don't.

Are you suggesting that the Palace owners are not successful businessmen......Oh god what have I done...... I can hear the Palace mafia logging on in a fit of pique already.

Anyway, we all know they rely on Football Manager and FIFA 14 for their info..!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
As successful businessmen I pretty much guarantee they don't.

It's good that we agree, we can now move on to the next topic.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013

Yes, Palace fans did laugh when they offered £5m for Zaha. We (rightly) placed his value at >£10m, which is awfully handy considering we got £12m up front (according to Tony Pulis last week)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes, Palace fans did laugh when they offered £5m for Zaha. We (rightly) placed his value at >£10m, which is awfully handy considering we got £12m up front (according to Tony Pulis last week)
I think you've misunderstood my post. And it was £10m last time we were told - maybe next year we'll be told it was 14.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here