Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Liam Bridutt still be a Brighton player come Saturday?

Will Liam still be with us by Saturday?

• Yes he will

Votes: 23 13.9%
  • No he is off

Votes: 143 86.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think No, but it really depends on Gus putting a reasonable bid in. Cash or Wickham with cash adjustment.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Sunderland manager Gus Poyet has criticised Stoke boss Mark Hughes for his pursuit of midfielder Lee Cattermole, 25, and forward Steven Fletcher, 26. (from the Metro via the BBC)

Hypocrite!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not a chance and good ridence......will never understand fans who don't mind players undermining the club.

I agree. Same applies to managers...

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Next season :)

But we're not playing them this week.
So they haven't spoken publicly about being interested in two of our players without offering any bids in the lead up to a game against us

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
But we're not playing them this week.
So they haven't spoken publicly about being interested in two of our players without offering any bids in the lead up to a game against us

I was having a bit of fun :(

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I think No, but it really depends on Gus putting a reasonable bid in. Cash or Wickham with cash adjustment.

You know Gus doesn't actually place the bid, right?

He may be a very good manager but I imagine it's unlikely he is also in charge of a companies spening :lolol:

I can just see Gus sitting there with a financial breakdown of the clubs annual budget and saying "ees complicated".

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You know Gus doesn't actually place the bid, right?

He may be a very good manager but I imagine it's unlikely he is also in charge of a companies spening :lolol:

I can just see Gus sitting there with a financial breakdown of the clubs annual budget and saying "ees complicated".

Of course, but I'm SURE he has a big say on Liam's value / whether a bid should be made. Put up, or shut up Gus.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Nope

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've changed my mind on this and voted yes. I think that a deal would've been done by now; he's not that good that Sunderland would have no other options.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So far nobody has met the asking price for Liam, so it's looking more likely he'll stay.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I no longer care either way. If he stays then he needs to operate at 100% for the remainder of the season. If he goes, he goes. We haven't really missed his absence so it's not as if there's going to be a gaping hole in our midfield.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here