Worthing
Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2007–2008 Bury 9 (1)
2007 → Droylsden (loan) 6 (0)
2008–2011 Oldham Athletic 60 (11)
2009 → Rochdale (loan) 6 (1)
2011 → Southampton (loan) 6 (0)
2011– Charlton Athletic 82 (10)
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:29, 7 January 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6157974 said:
Sounds like complete desperation this one :shrug:

This whole window practically has been. Really disappointed with the players we have been linked with so far

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This whole window practically has been. Really disappointed with the players we have been linked with so far

Joan Capdevila, Connor Wickham and Mustafa Carayol?

Who on EARTH were you hoping for!?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
god this is starting to get desperate. I'd rather we didnt sign anyone rather than the Palace scatter gun approach to signings. I'm quite disappointed that Oscar with his Spanish contacts hasn't got any Spanish flair in and Burke seems to have over estimated our appeal to players.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Joan Capdevila, Connor Wickham and Mustafa Carayol?

Who on EARTH were you hoping for!?

One is 35 years old. Just what we need with an aging defence. Mustafa who was only playing league 2 football over a season ago. A league 1 player who we missed out to Millwall and there's Grabban. Yeah brilliant. I would be stunned if Wickham is more than a loan deal.

I think fans will be expecting more from us with 26k crowds and selling Barnes and El-Abd. You must have shit expectations then if you are happy with what we have been linked with

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Oh dear! Still, did you get some nice Christmas presents?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm amazed at the negativity based on virtually zero knowledge of the player. I admit I can only recall seeing him play once, but he looked OK.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Remeber that Zamora chap - couldn't even make the Bristol Rovers first team - bound to be rubbish. Adams Out!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
One is 35 years old. Just what we need with an aging defence. Mustafa who was only playing league 2 football over a season ago. A league 1 player who we missed out to Millwall and there's Grabban. Yeah brilliant. I would be stunned if Wickham is more than a loan deal.

I think fans will be expecting more from us with 26k crowds and selling Barnes and El-Abd. You must have shit expectations then if you are happy with what we have been linked with

Talk about negative spin FFS.

You say

You could have said: "A World Cup winner with 70 Spain caps, an exciting winger with plenty of Championship experience, from a promotion rival, and a highly-rated, current England U-21 International, with a £10m price tag."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here