Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Televised Matches In Round 5

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sunderland and Southampton will play weakened teams if not their outright reserves. Poor choice although I expect it might be fascinating to watch.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So not only £96 a ticket but an arse to get back to Liverpool after the game.

Well planned BT.

Didn't we play at Anfield at something like 1700 on a Sunday?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
So thats the two dead certs accounted for. As for the rest? For my tricast selection, I'm going for Sunderland v Southampton, Swansea v Everton and Cardiff v Wigan. I still suspect the latter will get the nod simply because its the cup holders against Cardiff, managed by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who is still novelty value for the media, being a new fresh faced manager and ex United legend, at a club owned by a crackpot who is always newsworthy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If ITV has the second selection pick ahead of BT , I suggest it will be the Sunday midday kick off and they'll go for the ratings and pick the Swansea v Everton game. Outside chance of BT Sport picking up Albion v Hull if they don't pick Cardiff v Wigan for a Saturday midday kick off.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Cardiff v Wigan will get the shout before us, as the are the cup holders. Think it will be the four prem clashes, plus the Wigan game..3pm Saturday for us I think.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
So with tickets now on sale, are we confirmed as Saturday at 3?

I note the official ticket announcement doesn't mention date/time, albeit fixture in schedule is in at 3 on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here