Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, 2014 Quarter Final B

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
In case you are still undecided, you may be interested in this from today's Formula 1 page on the Beeb:

"BBC Sport's chief F1 writer Andrew Benson:

"The helmet of new Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo features a painting of a honey badger. He has explained why he identifies with it: 'It's an animal I discovered a few years ago. It's known to be probably the most fearless animal in the animal kingdom. You look at it and in some pictures it looks quite cute and cuddly and it seems pretty laid back but as soon as it wants something or someone crosses his territory in a way he doesn't like, he turns into a bit of a savage. He'll go after anything - lions, pythons - so he turns very quickly but he's a good guy.'"

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
In case you are still undecided, you may be interested in this from today's Formula 1 page on the Beeb:

"The helmet of new Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo features a painting of a honey badger. He has explained why he identifies with it: 'It's an animal I discovered a few years ago. It's known to be probably the most fearless animal in the animal kingdom. You look at it and in some pictures it looks quite cute and cuddly and it seems pretty laid back but as soon as it wants something or someone crosses his territory in a way he doesn't like, he turns into a bit of a savage. He'll go after anything - lions, pythons - so he turns very quickly but he's a good guy.'"

But has he ever seen a Grasshopper Mouse? I thought I was HB all the way, but am having to think on this one.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The honey badger brigade are suspiciously quiet. Have they realised that they're up against a smaller, harder, more mental opponenet and none of their usual arguments will work?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Are people aware that the Grasshopper Mouse is also known as a Scorpion Mouse, as it is immune to the venom in their stings. It takes years of being a double hard b**tard to evolve immunity to a poison that could kill a human.

No contest: Mouse.

Aug 23, 2011

he's just been duped by the honey badger brigade.....

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
This really should have been the final. Obviously I'm voting for the mouse, but I feel its previously unknown status may just hinder it against the badger.

Next year, however, I expect it to come back fighting with the respect it deserves and to storm through to the final.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
As a die hard born again member of team Cassowary last year, I just wish it was here now, losing it's mind at upstarts like the shrimp and the mouse. It would have won hands down!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here