Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maid of Ace... UK Punk

Jan 30, 2008
and vice squad, susie and the banshees, the list goes on, i will listen to them and will watch them if there on stage but just can't get excited by them for some reason, guess i'm not tuned to the female singing voice.
mmmmmmmmmm and you don't like women touching your hair , GOT A PROBLEM ???
regards
DR

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Good band, I looked at the pictures before I listened to their music and was very surprised how good they are.
Love the Capri in the pictures and the tour of Hastings video.
Excellent website.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
i would be interested to know their backgrounds and how they got their break , fair play if they've grafted for it like PETER AND THE TEST TUBE BABIES :rock:
regards
DR

I would guess they have worked harder, you think about it,Punk isn't that popular now with most youngsters but when the Test Tubes started Punk was big, plus loads of pubs/ clubs in Brighton had bands playing back then.
Would have thought the Test Tubes work pretty hard now, I see both bands are on the same bill on the website advertising poster.

Peacehaven Wild Kids :rock:

Jan 30, 2008
I would guess they have worked harder, you think about it,Punk isn't that popular now with most youngsters but when the Test Tubes started Punk was big, plus loads of pubs/ clubs in Brighton had bands playing back then.
Would have thought the Test Tubes work pretty hard now, I see both bands are on the same bill on the website advertising poster.

Peacehaven Wild Kids :rock:
last see them down the engine rooms in Preston street A FEW YEARS BACK, RE LIVING MY YOUTH ,STILL HAD IT IN ME TO GET DOWN THE FRONT FOR SOME PUSHING AND SHOVING :facepalm:
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here