Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA cup ticket prices

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Presume Sat Lunchtime, Sat Teatime, Sun Lunchtime, Sun 2ish, Sun teatime and as there is Champions league the next week that will affect who plays when

Not Friday evening, then? (I can't make it if our game is then...)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Transport not included.

Could be fun with a crowd approaching 30,000...

How did it work last time? I didn't notice too much moaning or problems for the Reading game. I got the bus to the game and the train back and it all seemed to work quite smoothly.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How did it work last time? I didn't notice too much moaning or problems for the Reading game. I got the bus to the game and the train back and it all seemed to work quite smoothly.

Yup, no probs getting to and from at all for Reading, the P&R worked like clockwork. Just had to stump up a few quid at Mithras.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Strange I feel slightly disappointed that it's not full price, back in the day being in the 5th round would've been a massive deal...

But it's priced to sell and you can't really argue with that.

Back in the day it cost me 25p to get in and watch though. The price bears no comparison.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Fair play also to Hull for agreeing to the prices and not going for a Premiership mark-up.

We should get 25,000 plus.

Splendid - youngest Potting has already been enquiring about going and "can we sit up in the high bit?" She has also noticed that there is a home game either end of half term!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hull havent agreed the prices - clubs no longer need to agree them apparently so it is solely down to us.

That is the case, yes.

i can't be arsed to Google very far for an official quote on it, but this quote from Spurs regarding their third round tie with Arsenal backs it up...

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/fa-cup-ticket-details-arsenal-131213/

"Please note that following a rule change the pricing for FA Cup games is set exclusively by the home club."

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Initially I thought underpriced by Tony, in reality Albion could make more out of this one

But it will give yet more people an Amex experience which can only be a good things. Top decision..

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
So no transport subsidy keeps prices down......... can see the club withdrawing the subsidy completely in a year or two. Hope so, many fans don't benefit from it at all and reduced season ticket prices should help to offset the extra transport costs for those that do need it

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Another great opportunity to play the Amex tourist. East Stand Upper planned for this one. We have one more season in the family stand before we have to move, so another try before you buy coming up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here