Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA cup ticket prices

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The club deserves credit for keeping the tickets cheap again. Just waiting for the date and time to be confirmed now to see if I can go.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Indeed. If we happen to end up with the Friday night slot, I suspect that will have a huge effect on the attendance, cheap prices or not.

I would prefer a Sat/Sun afternoon as I work Friday and Saturday Nights:sick:

Just popped into the Queen's Rd Shop today and picked up a bargain Home Shirt £19.99
Excellent. (Steeples Fingers and in the voice of Mr Burns)

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I can't see it being the Sunday as the park and ride areas are being used for the half marathon. So would only work if it's a late kick off

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
So no transport subsidy keeps prices down......... can see the club withdrawing the subsidy completely in a year or two. Hope so, many fans don't benefit from it at all and reduced season ticket prices should help to offset the extra transport costs for those that do need it

I agree about the travel subsidy being phased out very shortly, but season tickets won't reduce! Maybe a minimal rise considering the loss of the travel subsidy, but there is unlikely to be a reduction.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I am so excited another cup game and loving it. I will be there. Will be booking it Saturday moring even though my seat is reserved.
Come on albion!!!!!!!!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
May swap over to East Stand for this- just to get a different view. Good pricing means 20000+ as we did with Reading.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Make sure you bring your singing voice. :thumbsup:

Had too many newbies in the north against Reading who just stood their silently all game.

Will do.. What is the best block to be with the singers? I will try and get a seat near the back.

Love a good sing song at the footy

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Will do.. What is the best block to be with the singers? I will try and get a seat near the back.

Love a good sing song at the footy

Hard to tell. I'm in block F which is normally pretty good. The judge makes a big difference though, where ever he goes, he gets everyone singing.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Hard to tell. I'm in block F which is normally pretty good. The judge makes a big difference though, where ever he goes, he gets everyone singing.

Thanks, I will try and get a seat near the back. Really love it if it is rocking, get right behind the team and help get them in to the next round. :albion:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Well done club and Paul Barber....(that's for the ones who moaned at him early in his tenure)...prices for the home cup games make no difference to me but good to see the prices sensible and hopefully get more Albion fans for the future...now to get organised singing going...C'mon North/South ....and join in East/West....we can do this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here