Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton's new midfield signing

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Correct. I assume he's Turkish and it will be Koç rather than Koc, pronounced as you suggest. Terrible disappointment for the pathetic adolescent comedians of NSC. Oh how hilarious, a foreigner, whose name if you spell it with different letters and pronounce it incorrectly is similar to an English slang word for penis. Jeez

i bet your the guy in a club who asks the DJ to turn it down

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's just caught my eye here is that the swear filter evidently chucked out the English spelling of A---hole, but but the US version.

Useful to know, thanks :thumbsup:
Starting ace threads, and always on the lookout to circumvent the swear filter - that's what makes you a Super Moderator :thumbsup:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Correct. I assume he's Turkish and it will be Koç rather than Koc, pronounced as you suggest. Terrible disappointment for the pathetic adolescent comedians of NSC. Oh how hilarious, a foreigner, whose name if you spell it with different letters and pronounce it incorrectly is similar to an English slang word for penis. Jeez

How can you not find BUMS and WILLYS funny?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Pronounced Anul Koch as others have said. We actually signed him a week ago. Most of the infantile halfwits on Charlton forums at the time posted "we better not play him against Brighton lol!!!!" in response. I expected better from you lot really. I'm DISAPPOINTED, quite frankly.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010

Jeez - it's hilarious. Lighten up old chap. Personally I can't wait to see Koc ram one home!!!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

Lighten up! :cheery:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Bad day at work? :shutup:
At least you get paid to use NSC during the day( I'm guessing here )
Hope you have a better day tomorrow. :wave:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Pronounced Anul Koch as others have said. We actually signed him a week ago. Most of the infantile halfwits on Charlton forums at the time posted "we better not play him against Brighton lol!!!!" in response. I expected better from you lot really. I'm DISAPPOINTED, quite frankly.

Do we pronounce your user name Fatter Dick?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here