Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal v Liverpool - £93!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Its poor, but Liverpool wouldnt be charging much lower if the game was at their place.

Also, there is no actual proof that they will really be charging £93, just guess work going on previous games.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Liverpool were very reasonably priced when we played them two years ago. I know we're not a Prem side, but it was a good price iirc.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
93 is mad though. Can not see how that is justified if true. £1 a minute. Plus travel from Liverpool and food and drink on the day. Could be up to £200 per person. 4 people could go on holiday for a week for the same price.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
If people pay it, they'll continue to charge it. Only way to stop it is boycotting, and sadly there are enough people willing to pay £93 a ticket for a big game.

It does make it worrying for me personally if we were to go up, it's simply unaffordable.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
93 is mad though. Can not see how that is justified if true. £1 a minute. Plus travel from Liverpool and food and drink on the day. Could be up to £200 per person. 4 people could go on holiday for a week for the same price.

:lolol:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
352840552_7a9a0a6ec7_o.jpg

How much?!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That is a ****ing joke. How can that possibly be justified? Just don't understand why anyone other than the really rich would pay that, and there can't be too many of those in Liverpool.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Liverpool were very reasonably priced when we played them two years ago. I know we're not a Prem side, but it was a good price iirc.

Maybe, but if they were playing Arsenal, that wouldn't be the case.

Their general prices are pretty high, considering the state of the area that they play in. Having seen the streets around Anfield when we played up there, I doubt there are many rich folk residing in the vicinity.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Barclays Premier League Ticket Prices for 2013/14 Season
CATEGORY A GAMES – (Man United, Man City, Chelsea, Spurs, Everton, Arsenal, Newcastle)
1020__2006__cat_a_updated.png

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I paid £87 for a ticket to the Arsenal v Liverpool league game a few months back. Steep, but as others have said on this thread - supply and demand. There should be a cheaper catergory for non-Premier League and Champions League games in my opinion.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How much will it cost at our FA Cup Semi-Final and Final this season?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The price is appallingly high.

Bayern Munich recently announced they were subsidising every away ticket for the Champions League game at The Emirates by something like 30EUROs to make the game more affordable to Bayern's travelling fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here