Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal v Liverpool - £93!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A mass boycott from the Anfield faithful is the only correct action. Pure greed from Arsenal, hope they get knocked out

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Away tickets for Category A games at Anfield appear to be £48 for adults - almost HALF of £93.

Isn't that the cheapest price though? Whereas the cheapest price at Arsenal for Liverpoll is around £60.
From what it said in the paper there's not even any £93 on sale, but there will be if they open up an upper tier. The Spurs cup tie was CategoryA but they only gave them 5000 tickets, if they had given them more they would have had to open upper tier tickets.

My uncle introduced me to Arsenal when I was a teenager during the early 90's. A few games here and there. Brighton are my club but I've always respected Arsenal's principles(generally) and the way they play the game. The Arsenal Liverpool game was the first game i'd seen since Rioch's last game in charge(May'96). Oh, and i'm not made of money :lolol:

the principle of charging you £87 wasn't one of them I assume (having said that, it's your money)

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
£80-90 is absolute madness, Fans must boycott. I have refused to pay over £50 for any away game this season and I think anything over £40 is pushing it a bit. Some of the pricing has been ok in the premier though. Just to give you an idea if you manage to get up this season-

Stoke £25
Man Utd £45 or £46 or £55
Southampton £32
Liverpool £42
West Brom £25 or two for £35
Hull £22
Norwich £35
Chelsea £52 or £56
Aston Villa £35
Man City £37 or £39
Spurs £32 or £37
Arsenal £35.50

I believe plenty of clubs have reciprocal arrangements on away tickets. Hope we charge Chelsea fans the same £56 they charged us for the game at the bridge in December.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Kick off confirmed for 4PM Sunday. Great for the traveling Liverpool fans

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
According to the Telegraph this is being classed as category B game, away prices £35-£53.

The 'problem' is that Liverpool will get 9000 tickets which is more than the away section at the Emirates holds. The 'extras' are put in a part where ticket prices are much higher, Arsenal could just charge the same price wherever, but I guess they then would have problems charging home fans the extra amount in similar sections in the home parts.

Jan 30, 2008
Which is still high. £30 should be the maximum.

Of course the Scousers will still pay the stupidly high prices though, which makes any inevitable protest and banners they hold up during the game incredibly pointless. Again, there is still no proof Arsenal will actually charge these prices, much like how people were expecting BHAFC to charge normal prices for this game.
so what your actually saying is you would pay the £93 :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
£80-90 is absolute madness, fans must boycott. I have refused to pay over £50 for any away game this season and i think anything over £40 is pushing it a bit. Some of the pricing has been ok in the premier though. Just to give you an idea if you manage to get up this season-

stoke £25
man utd £45 or £46 or £55
southampton £32
liverpool £42
west brom £25 or two for £35
hull £22
norwich £35
chelsea £52 or £56
aston villa £35
man city £37 or £39
spurs £32 or £37
arsenal £35.50

i believe plenty of clubs have reciprocal arrangements on away tickets. Hope we charge chelsea fans the same £56 they charged us for the game at the bridge in december.
bore off ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
regards
DR

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Kick off confirmed for 4PM Sunday. Great for the traveling Liverpool fans

That'll be OK for the LFC fans who 'travel' from London, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Essex, Bucks, Berks, Kent etc to Liverpool games week in, week out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It will be cheaper at £50 according to the Standard tonight.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Crazy price. Makes me feel that there should be a limit on prices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here