Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion offer rejected - Mustafa Carayol

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Carayol bid rejected

I see we have had a bid rejected today from Middlesboro for this quick and skillfill winger, he has scored 7 times this season and i think one of Middlesboros best players, this maybe says that he is number 1 target and maybe Conway deal isnt going to happen, but a good player to be linked with, we also supposedly interested in Lukas Jutkiewic less happy about this one as only scored 2 goals this year, but the first one shows intent by our club.
I hope we up the bid and maybe this would mean we choosing Carayol ahead of Conway or we going to sign Conway and intending on another as Buckley will be sold.
Id be quite happy with Buckley gone as long as get good money eg 2 million max be nice and then conway and another quick winger as well like Carayol.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Buckley on his way?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Shame, he would be excellent. We seem to be being turned down quite a lot... Love him or loathe him, I do wonder if Poyet had more of the magic touch in persuading players to join us.

Isn't it probably only a first approach. If we are serious and want him enough, we would go back. remember Gordon Greer at Swindon, and think of Bridcutt and Sunderland.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Forget Carayol the luck we're having we'd be lucky to sign Sebastian Carole.

Aug 23, 2011
Shame, he would be excellent. We seem to be being turned down quite a lot... Love him or loathe him, I do wonder if Poyet had more of the magic touch in persuading players to join us.

Perhaps we put in a low (starting?) offer to test the water or is that underhand and something we'd obviously never do?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

I think you will find it was called paying the wages. There was nothing inspirational about Gus, no silver tongued charm, that many love to believe. It was something called a chairman's blind faith and belief that his man was going to lead us to the prem, as he had assured him he would, if he was backed with enough funds....I thought this much was obvious by now???

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I think you will find it was called paying the wages. There was nothing inspirational about Gus, no silver tongued charm, that many love to believe. It was something called a chairman's blind faith and belief that his man was going to lead us to the prem, as he had assured him he would, if he was backed with enough funds....I thought this much was obvious by now???

Why did cms choose us instead if West Ham and Leicester who both reportedly offered more then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here