Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion offer rejected - Mustafa Carayol

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
But that's my point. Within that showreel were more good crosses than Kaz has EVER put in. Ever. And quite a few bits were from the same games so you got an idea of consistency. He looks like a comfortably better crosser of the ball than Kaz.

I think they're both as poor as each other,

Both exciting players though, and having a bit of depth and experience with wingers would be a real luxury!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Back to the thread. I wonder if we'll make a second bid?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think they're both as poor as each other,

Both exciting players though, and having a bit of depth and experience with wingers would be a real luxury!

He looks a far more intelligent player than Kaz purely because he plays with his HEAD UP. To play with your head down is CRIMINAL at Championship level. You'd get shouted at for doing that at county level or even lower.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
But that's my point. Within that showreel were more good crosses than Kaz has EVER put in. Ever. And quite a few bits were from the same games so you got an idea of consistency. He looks like a comfortably better crosser of the ball than Kaz.

I think you are under-estimating Kaz TBH. IF we sign this guy AND he can positively impact games as well as Lua Lua, THEN we'll have a great signing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think you are under-estimating Kaz TBH. IF we sign this guy AND he can positively impact games as well as Lua Lua, THEN we'll have a great signing.

I'm not. I just don't rate his crossing because it is consistently poor. Other parts of his game (skill, shooting) can be VERY good.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm not. I just don't rate his crossing because it is consistently poor. Other parts of his game (skill, shooting) can be VERY good.

Well, he certainly needs to improve his crossing, but then a lot of wingers do. Including, I suspect, Mustapha Carayol! (Great video, but likely misleading).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

He doesn't put in traditional crosses from the touch line. He prefers to skin the full back and then blast them or skid across the six yard line.

Very unpredictable but exciting with it.

Dec 29, 2011
He looks a far more intelligent player than Kaz purely because he plays with his HEAD UP. To play with your head down is CRIMINAL at Championship level. You'd get shouted at for doing that at county level or even lower.

I don't see WHY you're trying to post like Ernest. Is your caps lock button BROKEN or do you THINK we can't add emphasis to words where necessary?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He doesn't put in traditional crosses from the touch line. He prefers to skin the full back and then blast them or skid across the six yard line.

Very unpredictable but exciting with it.

I'd go with that. Adding that it sometimes does work!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't see WHY you're trying to post like Ernest. Is your caps lock button BROKEN or do you THINK we can't add emphasis to words where necessary?

I just LIKE to emphasise certain words. Guessing you haven't NOTICED but a lot of people on here do so...

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Some people are steadfastly determined in their wilful rewriting of history re: Poyet, in a desperate attempt to justify their own bile which they spouted when he was here. Apparently he played boring, ineffective football, was easily found out, had the best squad in the division, underachieved, overpaid for players, and all whilst sending his CV to prem chairman every other day. Nonsense the lot if it.

I honestly wouldn't give these people the time of day. Their opinions are so stubborn, attempting any kind of debate or reasoning is utterly pointless.

This

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Some people are steadfastly determined in their wilful rewriting of history re: Poyet, in a desperate attempt to justify their own bile which they spouted when he was here. Apparently he played boring, ineffective football, was easily found out, had the best squad in the division, underachieved, overpaid for players, and all whilst sending his CV to prem chairman every other day. Nonsense the lot if it.

I honestly wouldn't give these people the time of day. Their opinions are so stubborn, attempting any kind of debate or reasoning is utterly pointless.

Good post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here