Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Max Ehmer

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I don't understand this
player on the horizon who is very similar to Maxi who we let go to Killie a few days ago
what is going on?????????????

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
Just give the guy some slack. All the Mark bashing is really becoming very boring and rather like cyber bullying.

Couldn't agree more Mr S. So the bloke left out a question mark and a comma after the word 'who', I'm going to take a positive line and suggest that Munkfish clearly demonstrates an IQ large enough solve that problem through pattern recognition :)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Many people take a bashing, including me, so what makes Mark so different?

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Mark is right....has anyone actually heard of him?
I have and seen him play when he came on as sub earlier this season. If I remember he played in defence but the QPR website has him down as a midfielder.
Looks really solid build wise, 6' 2" and composed on the ball. Fingers crossed one that will make the breakthrough into the first team.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Whats with the BrightonMarK love in? I've seen people get far more stick than that!,

As far as I am concerned

Bullshitters
Attention Seekers
Wind Up Merchants
Those just looking for a bit of a row

Are all fair game.

BrightonMark just comes on here to talk about football and some people seem to think that as he views things in a very straightforward way, he is an easy target to wind up. Just because it is easy to provoke a reaction from him, it doesn't mean someone has to do this every time he posts.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
As far as I am concerned

Bullshitters
Attention Seekers
Wind Up Merchants

Are all fair game.

BrightonMark just comes on here to talk about football and some people seem to think that as he views things in a very straightforward way, he is an easy target to wind up. Just because it is easy to provoke a reaction from him, it doesn't mean someone has to do this every time he posts.

Agree with that. Look everybody, look how I can put someone to the sword, see how superior I am

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
As far as I am concerned

Bullshitters
Attention Seekers
Wind Up Merchants

Are all fair game.

Spot on. The bloke is quite open about his learning difficulties and allowances need to be made for this. Commander also pointed out something about Mark - when he's wrong he's quite happy to stick his hand up and say sorry. Fair play to him for that.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Mark is right....has anyone actually heard of him?

Max Ehmer played the red and white striped barrier on the bridge checkpoint in the film Where Eagles Dare when Burton and Eastwood walk through talking about some tasty wench they miss back home, fooling the sentries by their clever ruse of conducting their conversation in the King's English in the heart of Nazi Germany.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Max Ehmer played the red and white striped barrier on the bridge checkpoint in the film Where Eagles Dare when Burton and Eastwood walk through talking about some tasty wench they miss back home, fooling the sentries by their clever ruse of conducting their conversation in the King's English in the heart of Nazi Germany.

Of course.....didn't he also deputise for the German captain driving the armoured car who had his head sliced off in the chase to the airport?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here