Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great to see that Oscar thinks Calderon still has an important role at the club

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This.

Bruno at his best is astonishing. You can get 9/10 performances from him, but you can also get some awful 4/10s as well.

Calde seems to operate at a consistent 7.5/10.

When Bruno is fit and in form, as he was when he came here and as he has been recently he will seldom put in a 4/10. It was only by Oscar sticking with the better player (imo) that Bruno came back to be the player he was when he first arrived. Calde is imo targeted by decent teams as the weak link. I guess it's all about opinions and if it was the most committed, best looking, coolest, nicest guy that counted, I would have to agree that Calde should be the first name on the team sheet.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
I think we'll have to agree to disagree on that. Aside from whether he has the skill you say he has, he is so consistently inconsistent that he will never ever be a premiership player. It's as much a negative as Calderon's lack of pace.

If he is consistently inconsistent, at least he is consistent in his inconsistency.

Seriously, you have a point.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Be interesting over the summer, I just cant see us keeping both Calde and Bruno for next season, paying them both top money is just not viable

Bruno is the better player by some way, but I bloody love Mr Calderon

Calde could join the coaching staff ?

Great Pro and also qualified in sports sciences. Could be working on his coaching badges now for all I know.
would love to see him stay at the club

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here