Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

millwall away

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
But nobody would buy your tickets unless either a) you sold them cheaper than the face value, meaning you'd be making a loss every time the Albion played away or b) the match sold out, which only happens three or four times a season.

Just accept your place in the queue. You're a STH and you've been to some away matches this season. You don't deserve more than the people who go up and down the country every single weekend, but you have more than enough to get a ticket for Millwall (and 99% of away games for that matter) if you want one.

As I spend roughly £500 per home game, I would gladly lose a few quid if it guaranteed me a ticket for Liverpool away in round 6.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I also dont have a problem with the system, makes sense to me. Doubt there will be a trouble getting a ticket if you have been to a few away games this season.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Ok so carrying points over becomes the problem.
You could attend no home games, have no season ticket, and yet still outrank a STH for this season - senseless.

No you couldn't because it's only the points over and above the 1000 for a STH that get carried over I believe. So if I'm a STH last season with 1050 points, and I renew my STH this season, I start the season with 1025, but if I don't renew I lose the 1000, as far as I understand

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yes but the fatal flaw is, I could buy tickets to every away game, flog them on NSC, attend no matches and have all the points I need.
So that makes it worthless anyway.

In which case you should do that if it's so easy. Then you'll never not be able to buy a ticket for an away game that you don't want to go to again.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
No you couldn't because it's only the points over and above the 1000 for a STH that get carried over I believe. So if I'm a STH last season with 1050 points, and I renew my STH this season, I start the season with 1025, but if I don't renew I lose the 1000, as far as I understand

Bloody Hell, shoes and socks off time now :)

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
In which case you should do that if it's so easy. Then you'll never not be able to buy a ticket for an away game that you don't want to go to again.

Well, joking apart, it is very tempting.
Especially as we could be in the Prem next season and demand could soar.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Well, joking apart, it is very tempting.
Especially as we could be in the Prem next season and demand could soar.

Only it wouldn't work, because we rarely sell out our away allocation.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Ok so carrying points over becomes the problem.
You could attend no home games, have no season ticket, and yet still outrank a STH for this season - senseless.

How does that cause a problem? Carrying over points is rewarding people for their previous loyalty - Hence it being called a loyalty scheme.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
:blush: bad fan here, has not been for the last couple of visits.

Don't worry, I hadn't realised it either, last year I couldn't go either, normal service should resume this year. And I am sure that anyone with 1100+ loyalty points will get a ticket for this, no problem.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
How does that cause a problem? Carrying over points is rewarding people for their previous loyalty - Hence it being called a loyalty scheme.

Because if it's for having a ST for last season (not renewed) it shouldn't outrank a current STH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here