Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

millwall away

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
mate said today they have sold the other 500 and have 300 on a reserve list??

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
perhaps we have more then? very suprised tbh,but he assured me he enquired today

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What's the best option for trains for Saturday? I really could do without busses if at all possible!

If in Brighton 2 hours via Littlehampton.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
What's the best option for trains for Saturday? I really could do without busses if at all possible!

Either use the diverted round the houses service which will take an incredibly long time, or alternatively drive to Uckfield or Three Bridges.

Should also be noted that if you go from Eastbourne, you cannot go via Southeastern from Hastings as the line is still blocked due to major landslides.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Either use the diverted round the houses service which will take an incredibly long time, or alternatively drive to Uckfield or Three Bridges.

Should also be noted that if you go from Eastbourne, you cannot go via Southeastern from Hastings as the line is still blocked due to major landslides.

If you're in Eastbourne and don't fancy messing about with buses you can always go via Hastings/Ashford and then to London Bridge.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I sort of hope it rains heavily and Wurzel gets his coat wet.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that we need more people to support the team on Saturday is it POTG. If so will probably go but cant be certain until Saturday morning so I cannot buy a ticket from the club.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here