Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
You've got 24 hours. Think carefully.

The combatants:

Man

The_Rock_CutByJEss14Feb2013.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

Always a controversial entrant the human has had a solid start to 2014 with some decent support beginning to convert its critics. Finished third in group C, behind the honey badger and Jack Jumper Ant. Known more for his intelligence than his strength it will be interesting to see just how far he can go.

Vs

Chicken

Photograph_of_a_chicken_from_PLOS_article_on_origin_of_chicken.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken

The Jedward of the competition came second in group B with 12 votes. It's a chicken.

Aug 23, 2011
"Human beings (Man), who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - therefore they are not hard just stupid. Do not confuse stupidity with hardness which puts me in a quandary because the chicken is even stupider so in this match up i reluctantly have to go for man

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Can't believe I just spent a minute of my life thinking about this one. And a further minute of my life informing other people I don't know, about this waste of a minute of my life? Why? Help me.....

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I voted Man. On the basis that chicken is only hard, if you overcook it!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'd like to point out that CHICKEN is genetically as close to a T Rex as you can get

I was busy yesterday

gutted :(

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here