Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds hardest Creature VII, 2014 Round Two, Game A***

Whos harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The wheat has been sorted from the chaff and the competition just got serious. Last 16, straight knock out round. You've got 24 hours to vote. Think carefully. State your case and get your beast through to the quarters.

The combatants:

Mantis Shrimp

Mantis-Shrimp6.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis_shrimp

Making his debut this year, this year the Mantis Shrimp landed in one of the toughest groups and absolutely SMASHED it, finishing top with 28% of the vote. This guy is the real deal. So hard his attacks create shock waves, literally.

Vs

Bull Shark

Bull-Shark-Picture-Close-Up-Mouth-HD-Wallpaper-1024x682.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull_shark

The Bull Shark finished second in Group B, finishing above the 2012 Champion the Black Mamba in the process. A particularly vicious competitor the Bull Shark is an aggressive mofo responsible for the majority of near shore shark attacks. At home in fresh or salt water.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can someone remind me what is so hard about the shrimp as I'm tempted to vote for it?

I'm a huge fan of sharks but the bull shark IS a bit of a flat track bully. It only scoffs more humans than any other shark because it swims up rivers, often muddy ones, and can't be seen.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Solid? It's MENTAL. It could probably beat up a Honey Badger despite the size difference. It really should win the next three tournaments and be disqualified for being too hard in 2017

I said SOLD, as in "I'm SOLD on the Shrimp".

Amateur rant from you there.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The Shrimp all the way - even achieved the impossible and made 'Deadly 60' on CBBC interesting for a brief moment.

Jimmy Grimble

The Shrimp really does have an impressive armoury. I'd like to know a bit more about its mentality but it certainly seems HARD and a definite contender for the title.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Mantis Shrimp, Cassowary, Honey Badger, Croc, Hippo......the next rounds are going to be interesting.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here