Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, 2014 Round 2 Game B***

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
You've got 24 hours. Think before you vote.

The Combatants:

Cassowary

17.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassowary

Finished second in Group E with 14 votes, finishing above 2010 Champion the Hippo in the process. This large, flightless bird is extremely shy but when provoked goes absolutely bat shit mental.

Vs

Jack Jumper Ant

i-ec3efcb5a68bfd41e24e14c9a8cacd37-saltator5.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_jumper_ant

This little monster is making his debut this year. Finished second in group C to the honey badger he picked up a respectable 15 votes in the first round. Aggressive hunters with a potent venomous sting these guys will take on anything in its path, destroying prey many times its size.

Jimmy Grimble

A win here for the Jack Jumper Ant would really put it on the map.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Cassowary is basically a Velocoraptor in a dress. Viscious beast.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh look, the same tired old cassowary pic. Because there is clearly no other visual proof of it's hardness. It is shit.

So the ant by default.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Oh look, the same tired old cassowary pic. Because there is clearly no other visual proof of it's hardness. It is shit.

I'm not convinced that stapling some poor bird's foot to a coffee table and then twirling it about is visual proof of hardness either.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

So the ant by default.

He would hunt you down and gut you like a pig.

One of only two birds types who have killed a human. The keepers say they'd rather be in a pen with a 5 metre croc than a Cassowary.

That would be enough for me to stay well clear of them!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
JACK JUMPER ANT!!!

Vicious aggressive buggers. Absolutely no fear. No matter what size creature comes near their nest, they will go for it.

I like the Cassowary, but they do strike me as just being a bit mental. The bulldog ants on the other hand, or Jack Jumper as these are known, are simply hard.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd rather be near a croc than a cassowary any day. You're an idiot if you say otherwise.

Good tie, as that ant seems pretty nails too. Gotta be Cass though.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The Jumping Jack or Bulldog ant is the cause of more human deaths than spiders, snakes, bees and sharks put together. VOTE ANT!

They are simply HARD.

pyriformis1.jpg

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
It's a massive shame these two were drawn together so early on - I would've liked to have seen a Mantis Shrimp/Jack Jumper Ant/Cassowary/Honey Badger semis. I've always been a champion of the batshit crazy raptor bird, but the JJA has made a very strong case as a proper mentalist in its debut year, and wins my vote by a nose.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here