Votes: 17 6.1%
  • £35 (sides) / £30 (behind the goals)

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Whatever the price can all ST holders please buy there own seat. The reading game in the North was full of strangers doing knitting and playing bridge.

South East corner should be £500 per ticket everyone else 10p

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Think we will be looking at normal match prices for this one. Its a premiership team ( yes I know not very attractive ) but it gives us a better chance of progressing and most people like a giant killing of sorts

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I will stick to my guns and say this will be full price

I'd agree with this. I have a feeling the club will hold out on the belief that a home 5th round tie will be enough to bring people in. That said, I suppose a televised match may change things. I wonder whether they will delay the announcement.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
If it was Man City ,Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool the club could charge £40 behind goal and £55 on the sides and there would still be 30,000 nearly just because it's one of "those" sides !
Being Hull or had it indeed been Cardiff or Fulham or the like then I would say £10 behind the goal £15 at the sides to get the crowd in as a lot wouldn't have been too interested as they weren't against Reading.
Simple really

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
not me they couldn't[/QUOTE

People do generally pay over the odds inflated silly prices at smaller clubs to see the " big boys " in action and that's a fact.
Not that WE are that small anymore !! But I'm sure you get the gist.

People do generally pay over the odds inflated silly prices at smaller clubs to see the " big boys " in action and that's a fact.
Not that WE are that small anymore !! But I'm sure you get the gist.

not disputing your post Baz, sadly I think you are right, I've just got an issue with the price of going to the match so a lot of the time especially with away matches I take the advice of many on here, when someone moans about pricing, that suggest "DON'T GO THEN!" and I simply don't go

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I have to add £5 on for the train fare, so £20 + £5 is about right for me.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If it was Man City ,Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool the club could charge £40 behind goal and £55 on the sides and there would still be 30,000 nearly just because it's one of "those" sides !
Being Hull or had it indeed been Cardiff or Fulham or the like then I would say £10 behind the goal £15 at the sides to get the crowd in as a lot wouldn't have been too interested as they weren't against Reading.
Simple really

Don't think they would. Didn't the club say that they wouldn't charge above the normal price for any game.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but don't forget that Hull have to agree to any price reduction.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't think they would. Didn't the club say that they wouldn't charge above the normal price for any game.

Correct - the club would never charge more than the currently listed Category A price for any game.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but don't forget that Hull have to agree to any price reduction.

For the third time: Hull have no say on the pricing - it's entirely down to the home club. Rules changed this year.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Correct - the club would never charge more than the currently listed Category A price for any game.

For the third time: Hull have no say on the pricing - it's entirely down to the home club. Rules changed this year.

Thanks for the update on away influence on pricing, I wasn't aware of that. Didn't realise it had been mentioned twice before or I would have said Not sure if it's been mentioned........

Good news on the category A games. That would have been a massive own goal.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have faith the club will price this attractively enough to ensure an Amex sell-out-ish.

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Any ideas when the ticket prices will be announced and when tickets go on sale? It is less than 3 weeks away, so must be soon?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I would guess the prices are being worked out right now.

.....after the Club have looked at the information from fans that [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has collected for them!

;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here