Votes: 17 6.1%
  • £35 (sides) / £30 (behind the goals)

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
If they make it the same as Reading, I can see a crowd of 25,000 plus. Any increase on the Reading prices and I think the attendance will be around 15,000.

I think the prices would have to be seriously high for only 15k to turn up. I think we can get 25k with prices a little above Reading.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
£20 / £25 about right, think they will be 25,000 whatever..

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If they make it the same as Reading, I can see a crowd of 25,000 plus. Any increase on the Reading prices and I think the attendance will be around 15,000.

So if it's £11 or £12 in the North Stand we will get our lowest gate ever at the Amex for the 5th Round of the FA Cup against a team in the Prem League..

er ... OK.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The club can't price it up on the basis of them being a "Prem" club. They have been a dull as dishwater Championship club for the past few years and our recent games together barely ever feature more than 1 goal.

Exactly. In reality the only clubs that are ever really considered 'Premier League' are the Liverpool and Manchester pairs, the two in North London, Chelsea, Newcastle and Aston Villa, plus a club like Leeds if they ever get back there. Everyone else is just a makeweight. Norwich, Fulham, Stoke, Hull Tigers etc. could spend the next decades in the top division and they still wouldn't be a draw that would excite.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The question Bozza posed was what pricing would we set to get a gate of 20k+, not what pricing we would like to see, or what pricing would be fair. Answering his question, I'd say £30/£25 would get 20-22k. £25/£20 would get 25kish, £20/£15 would get 27-28k and £15/10 = +/- a full house. Yes, it's only Hull, but it is the 5th round after all...

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
£25 sides and £20 behind the goals seems about right. Not too expensive to get a big crowd. Would hope to have pretty much a full house as it's a fifth round FA Cup tie against a Premier League side (even if it's not the most glamorous).

fireball

Jan 24, 2010
If the club plays this one right . Then we may be looking at 30,000.I would like to see £15 North and up west wings rest £20

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If one allows oneself to consider the fact that we are playing a premier league team, to be important, then one may also have the luxury of considering whether the said team is an attractive proposition. Hull, is clearly an unattractive draw, not even second rate premier like Newcastle or Sunderland.

One has to consider if Hull will agree to the lowering of the prices. They might see it that by being cheaper they will be at a disadvantage playing in front of a full house.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
One has to consider if Hull will agree to the lowering of the prices. They might see it that by being cheaper they will be at a disadvantage playing in front of a full house.

Hull don't have any say - the home team is now solely responsible for ticket pricing.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I stand corrected sir.

I only know this because I said it was good of Reading to agree the lower prices for the third round, but was then told that the rules had changed this year - the home team makes the decision alone.

D

Deleted member 18477

I'd price as low as possible to get as many bums on seats. There's a quarter final at stake here and we need all the support we can get! Let's make home advantage count!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here