• £35 (sides) / £30 (behind the goals)

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
The pie idea won't work as they never have any available at half time. At least, every time I've wanted one there's been none available - in East Lower. Other areas may be more fortunate.

I thought I would give it an element of challenge otherwise it would just be give them away to season ticket holders!

many seem to come back with pies at half time in the North but apparently chips are only sold at one end or something like this.

Still they went for a normal pricing model which is very disappointing :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well done to the club. Such a great policy to make matches like this affordable to promote the club.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Prices for the fifth-round tie start from £15 for adults, £10 for over-65s and £5 for under-16s and once again, in order to keep prices as affordable as possible, these DO NOT include the travel levy.

"Again we want to encourage as many fans from both clubs - particularly families and our younger fans - to come and see the match and hopefully cheer Oscar and the team through to the quarter-final!"

As with the third-round tie with Reading, in order to keep ticket prices low, travel is NOT included within the ticket price, travel to and from the stadium.

PRICES
West and East Stands
Adults: £20
Over-65s: £10
Under-16s: £5

North and South Stands
Adults: £15
Over-65s: £10
Under-16s: £5

[/url]

It's not that good really! Clever con by Barber.

If you're 16 or 17 you'll be classed as an adult for this game, so normal Cat C price in North stand is £10 including transport. For Hull it's £15 without transport.
Plus U-10s are £5 for Cat C, so where's the saving.

Not exactly encouring younger fans to attend.

Barber OUT !!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's not that good really! Clever con by Barber.

If you're 16 or 17 you'll be classed as an adult for this game, so normal Cat C price in North stand is £10 including transport. For Hull it's £15 without transport.
Plus U-10s are £5 for Cat C, so where's the saving.

Not exactly encouring younger fans to attend.

Barber OUT !!!

There are always likely to be edge cases, although drawing the line at 18 sometimes and 16 at others is a slightly strange one.

I'll counter your example with the West Stand Lower. No concessions are usually available there, so it would cost £35 for kids for a category C. £5 for Hull, a saving of 76%.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here