Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good draw

Glanders

Mar 12, 2012
I must be in a minority??? I think it's a fantastic draw all round. It's at home, it's a real chance to get into the quarter final for the first time in 28 years. The top four teams have all drawn each other, that means two of them have got to go...Get through this and get another home tie against either Cardiff/Wigan, Sheff Weds/Charlton, Sunderland/Southampton and Sheff Utd/Fulham/Forest/PNE and we could be heading to Wembley......It's a fantastic draw for us, all round including the way the other ties have come out.

Totally agree.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
So how many games will be televised live? If it's more than two I reckon we could be one of them ....

Minimum of 3. This weekend you had a game on Saturday on ITV plus one on Sunday and also a game on BT Sport. Could even be 4 if they have a game each both days.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Minimum of 3. This weekend you had a game on Saturday on ITV plus one on Sunday and also a game on BT Sport. Could even be 4 if they have a game each both days.

Yes I've just looked back on this weekend and I think there were five games on itv/bt so if that's replicated in the next round I can see our game being chosen - Saturday late kick off would be good for both teams. Could also have an effect on ticket prices.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good draw all round, city v chelsea, everton v swansea, arsenal v liverpool, Southampton v Sunderland. Can't see us getting on the tele tho, Bt and Itv are both very premiercentric

Great word there. Should be used more often, :thumbsup:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Totally agree.

Can't believe people think this is a good draw just because it's Dull old Hull. Hasn't Bruce turned them into a formidable Premiership force safely tucked away in the middle of the table?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Can't believe people think this is a good draw just because it's Dull old Hull. Hasn't Bruce turned them into a formidable Premiership force safely tucked away in the middle of the table?

I wouldn't really consider being 5 points clear of the bottom 'safely tucked away in the middle of the table' with 16 games left to play.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Eh. They're not so big as to take a championship side lightly, but have enough quality that they should beat us. They're not glamorous enough for our players to step up for the big time moment, and they're not glamorous enough to draw in a great crowd. I still remember rather dull games against them the past couple of seasons.

But yeah, it is winnable.

I thought that home game against Hull last year was really exciting. Top Kat pulled off a couple of awesome saves, Vicente played one of the balls of the season to Bridge, and then smacked in a late free kick, with a little help from AEA bulldozing Hull's wall.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I must be in a minority??? I think it's a fantastic draw all round. It's at home, it's a real chance to get into the quarter final for the first time in 28 years. The top four teams have all drawn each other, that means two of them have got to go...Get through this and get another home tie against either Cardiff/Wigan, Sheff Weds/Charlton, Sunderland/Southampton and Sheff Utd/Fulham/Forest/PNE and we could be heading to Wembley......It's a fantastic draw for us, all round including the way the other ties have come out.

Totally agree with this and it was close to what I was wishing for..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here