Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conway Will Join This Week......or not

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Well, he increases our attacking options certainly. Not his hugest fan other than in particular the final game of his loan, but improved whilst with us and hope he carries on getting better in our company. He'll stay fit, which is a definite bonus.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
good news if correct :ascarf:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Conway will travel down to Brighton to finalise his move to Brighton early this week, deal has been delayed because Cardiff were waiting on confirmation of Zaha's loan from Man United before allowing the deal to go through.

A fee has been agreed between the two clubs and just a case of a medical and agreeing personal terms.

Reliable source who works as a freelance in the media (as per my Grabban information a couple of weeks ago)

Likely to be available for Watford subject to international clearance (FAW)

Great news nice one for sharing it with us!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Don't like the part where we haven't agreed terms yet...... Money on a hijack ?

At least Conway knows what he's getting here and loved his time with us when on loan.

Yep, Exeter are sniffing I bet they hijack the move.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I wouldn't worry about the few on NSC who are a minority compared to the majority at the Amex who will think that it is great news if true!

I seem to remember quite a few on here coming out with stuff like "worst loan player ever" etc etc in reference to Conway before he then turned their opinions around. I think anti Conway sentiment on here was in the majority for a good while. Now it seems everyone on here wants him back. Football fans are some of the most fickle people going.

As you point out though, NSC opinion is only ever a minority out of all those that go to games anyway.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why do we have to wait for the Watford game for him. Why cant he sign a 7 day loan tomorrow fly to Manchester and be avaiable for Burnley. We know what he can do,he knows whag we will offer andif not his agent will do the negitiating and the clearance by FAW shouldnt ta,ke long as they have done it recently for him. I think that he needs to be signed on losn by 4.00pm Tuesday to be eligible to play.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Makes sense why he hasnt came to us yet if they are waiting for Zahahahahaha.

Could be a masterstroke getting him in to supply Ulloa, which is what is badly needed.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Why do we have to wait for the Watford game for him. Why cant he sign a 7 day loan tomorrow fly to Manchester and be avaiable for Burnley. We know what he can do,he knows whag we will offer andif not his agent will do the negitiating and the clearance by FAW shouldnt ta,ke long as they have done it recently for him. I think that he needs to be signed on losn by 4.00pm Tuesday to be eligible to play.
You been on the p##s all day ?
Great grammar and spelling in that post !!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
This point was made earlier, but Radio 5 are reporting that three players including Zaha are having medicals at Cardiff today, which seems to increase the likelihood of this move.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I seem to remember quite a few on here coming out with stuff like "worst loan player ever" etc etc in reference to Conway before he then turned their opinions around. I think anti Conway sentiment on here was in the majority for a good while. Now it seems everyone on here wants him back. Football fans are some of the most fickle people going.

As you point out though, NSC opinion is only ever a minority out of all those that go to games anyway.

He signed at a time when many on NSC were crying out for a loanee striker so when we were presented with a winger some immediately decided that he was pony and not what we needed. As he went on to demonstrate, he was exactly what we needed, a fit and effective winger and I am very pleased to hear he may be on his way back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here