Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conway Will Join This Week......or not

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Firstly I'll take all the shit and insults that are thrown at me, you post something like I did and it doesn't come to fruition you deserve all the flak that comes your way...

However, my information was from someone I trust and respect, who on Monday was adamant the deal was as good as done, I could make up excuses in terms of the delay with the Zaha loan and the late interest from Blackburn, but in truth I don't know if either of them were a factor.

Disappointed and certainly a lesson learnt on terms of posting information you believe to be true.

Just hope people understand it was never my intention to misguide or post pure 'fiction'

I appreciate you were posting in good faith, especially after the Grabban deal slapped you in the face so spectacularly. Any other transfers you may be privvy to, I understand if you've had your fingers burnt and don't want to post.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Looks like we didnt want to commit to longer than rest of season whereas Rovers were happy to give him a two & a half year deal, not a serious loss IMO. I trust Bloom, Burke & the coaching staff on this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here