Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conway Will Join This Week......or not

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Conway will travel down to Brighton to finalise his move to Brighton early this week, deal has been delayed because Cardiff were waiting on confirmation of Zaha's loan from Man United before allowing the deal to go through.

A fee has been agreed between the two clubs and just a case of a medical and agreeing personal terms.

Reliable source who works as a freelance in the media (as per my Grabban information a couple of weeks ago)

Likely to be available for Watford subject to international clearance (FAW)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

Based on previous experiences of the FAW and international clearance, his first game back will probably be Ipswich

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
My mate is a Cardiff fan and he thinks this is true as well, Zaha, Kenwyn Jones and Fabio all having medicals today.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Conway will travel down to Brighton to finalise his move to Brighton early this week, deal has been delayed because Cardiff were waiting on confirmation of Zaha's loan from Man United before allowing the deal to go through.

A fee has been agreed between the two clubs and just a case of a medical and agreeing personal terms.

Reliable source who works as a freelance in the media (as per my Grabban information a couple of weeks ago)

Not on football rumours or Sky so cannot be true! (Hope you're right though:))

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here