Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble at t'Palace

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Apparently it's all made up lies as there is a conspiracy amongst the press in order to destabilise the club.:D

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I remember when Holloway joined Millwall he made a comment about it being essential Palace stayed up this season. I wonder if the supposed interference is to hedge their bets, to try to reduce the damage that could be caused by relegation. I know they talk about these players being on one year deals etc. but it sounds like it might not be so simple if it's so important they stay up.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
"Bit of an agenda to de-stabilise us and cause in fighting amongst the Media." - SussexRed&Blue

:lol:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Might be some truth in it.
Holloway brought loads of players in, they will be on decent wages, so will be hard to shift and can just sit out their contracts. Coupled with the reality that Palace can not seem to attract top players, and that Pullis may not want relegation on his CV.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How long until one of their goons comes on here to tell us how 'wonderful' things really are in Jesterland ? :lolol:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
When he was appointed he talked a lot of the importance of doing good business in January and you would assume he had some assurances on this front. My guess would be Pulis expectations and the reality of what's available are some distance apart and Tony is not happy. Be interesting to see how this unfolds

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Might be some truth in it.
Holloway brought loads of players in, they will be on decent wages, so will be hard to shift and can just sit out their contracts. Coupled with the reality that Palace can not seem to attract top players, and that Pullis may not want relegation on his CV.

it was pointed out in the summer that Parish was getting involved in deals. Holloway didnt put all the new signings into the 25 man squad, suggesting he wasnt too impressed with some. now this. seems pretty consistant theme that Parish is the problem there.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
it was pointed out in the summer that Parish was getting involved in deals. Holloway didnt put all the new signings into the 25 man squad, suggesting he wasnt too impressed with some. now this. seems pretty consistant theme that Parish is the problem there.

You could be right, unlike TB, Parish and his predecessor do seem to like to get their face on the TV and their voice on radio at every opportunity.
Must be something to do with the hair, Michael Heseltine was the same.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Oh dear hope they not sold to many of those t-shirts
rofl.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here