• fa cup win over 40

Votes: 77 41.0%
  • 4 years prem under 40

Votes: 18 9.6%
  • fa cup win under 40

Votes: 54 28.7%

• Total voters

Jimmy Grimble

Under 40 and FA Cup. Only way I'm likely to see us win a major trophy. Fours years in the Prem would be good for the clubs finances but not a lot else from a fans point of view.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
FA Cup, Again Promotion can wait until next season
Edit: Under 40

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Under 40 (31) and definitely the Prem for me.

I know this is not a popular opinion but I personally feel the FA cup is the most over rated competition in the world. I just don't get the 'magic' and I'm sick of hearing about Ronnie Radford, Ricky Villa, Wimbledon, Coventry etc every time its FA cup week.

I know most people on here will disagree but I'm always disapointed when the distraction of FA cup week comes around and would rather concentrate on the league. I will be a little bit more interested if we get Sunderland or Southampton in the next round but thats it.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Over 40, and has got to be prem for me as the financial rewards are potentially far more rewarding,

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Your choice,would you choose promotion and four seasons in the bottom half of the prem before relegation never to be promoted in your life time again or an fa victory with us never getting to the prem in your lifetime?
How long have I got to live?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes, that's the question I'd have asked him too.

As a matter of interest, how will this affect how you vote?
Well if I've not got long left to live, I don't want to waste the time voting on a ROTR thread.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not going to answer because I have already seen us in the top flite and in a cup final. However, you can't chose because if you knew that you would never get promoted you might as well stop going, just as you would if you knew that you would never win a cup final.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Winning something versus not winning something. Easy for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here